1. GRADE 1 PVCu – Colourfast and durable, no dyes, pigments or recycled plastics.
2. MULTI-CHAMBER PROFILE – 3 internal chambers for insulation and security.
3. RE-INFORCED PROFILE - Reinforced with box section galvanised steel to British Standards.
4. FULL WELDED SYSTEM – All 4 corners welded at the same time.
5. 70 mm PROFILE – Slim line.
6. INTERNAL DRAINAGE SYSTEM – Water runs through drainage system onto cill and away.
7. DOUBLE SEATED GLASS UNITS – Double sealed process ensures fully hermetically sealed units, reducing unit breakdown i.e. condensation or mist between panes.
8. PILKINGTON ‘K’ GLASS - Energy saving glass as standard.
9. HIDDEN GASKET – All sealed units are fitted into PVCu frame using unique recessed gasket system.
10. DOUBLE AIR FILLED DRAUGHT PROOFING - Seals wont crush or flatten with continual use.
11. STAINLESS STEEL FRICTION HINGES – Low maintenance.
12. FIRE ESCAPE HINGES – Full 90 degree opening.
13. MULTI POINT LOCKING SYSTEM
14. INTERNALLY GLAZED UNITS – No external glazing bead for added security.
15. QUALITY HANDLES – Push button, self-locking with additional key locking facility.
16. NIGHT VENT FACILITIES – Allows ventilation and security.
When you invest in double-glazing from DWM, you can be confident that you are getting a top quality product installed to the highest quality standards.
Each product supplied by DWM is hand picked to provide our customers with the best solution to truly revitalize you home. Our installation is the perfect choice to keep your home warmer, quieter and more secure.